Yoga over the years has slowly become a way of life for me. It’s not just something I ‘do’, it’s part of who I am.
Yoga has helped me stay physically and emotionally strong throughout many challenging times in my life, and continues to support me on my journey. I love to share its beautiful gift with people who need it the most.
I have studied over 1,000 hours of yoga teacher trainings, under Yoga Jaya in Japan, under Yogananth Andiappan in Hong Kong, who was born to India’s famous Yoga Guru, Dr. Asana Andiappan, as well as under Kaya Yoga studying Vijnana Yoga, which is very similar to the alignment based practice of Iyengar yoga. I have a special interest in yoga therapy (having studied under Kaya Yoga therapy) for women’s wellness, and yoga for pre- and post- natal women. I have practised yoga for over 8 years, however, my journey is forever ongoing.
Yoga with me can include:
- private yoga at your home or a studio
- group yoga classes throughout Dubai - keep an eye on the ‘What’s On’ page for info.
- Teacher training guest contributions
- yoga to help with physical and emotional concerns – anxiety, depression, fatigue, stress, injury and recovery, weight issues, digestive issues, spinal alignment and posture
- pre and post natal yoga and women’s wellness
- kids yoga
Contact me on email@example.com for more details about yoga with me.