You don’t have to skip out on dessert just because you’re lactose intolerant…
Don’t you just love when a recipe is so short and simple that you know a) you really have a shot of being able to make it and b) you even recognise all of the ingredients it’s so simple!
This is your lucky cookie day. My family (including baby T) just loves these simple and nutritionally-dense cookies. Packed to the brim with vegan protein and good fats, your body will love that you love these cookies.
Pumpkin seed butter contains a considerable amount of protein, with 2 tablespoons providing 6g. Protein is particularly important in the diets of those watching their weight, as it delays gastric emptying and provides a feeling of satisfaction. It is a good idea to include protein in any between-meal snacks to keep hunger from striking soon after eating as the good fats will help keep blood sugar steady and help you feel satisfied until your next meal.
READ MORE BELOW for my recent musings on the fabulous lifestyle blog and guide for super sassy mamas in Dubai.
Check out sassymamadubai.com here for more info and here’s a list of my past articles:
- No Bake Biscuits
- Why it’s Key to Feed our Kiddos Bacteria: The Gut-Brain-Immunity Connection
- Why Organic Food isn’t always the Best for our Kids
- How To Avoid Everyday Harmful Chemicals Mamas!
- Part 2: How To Avoid Everyday Harmful Chemicals Mamas!
- Two Easy Family Bread Recipes
- Why Fattening Up Helped Me Breastfeed
- All I want for Christmas…healthy Christmas gift ideas
- Valentine’s Day Recipe: Easy Peasy Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Help Your Family Detox in 2016!
- Easy Steps To Baby-Led Weaning: What, When, How?!
- Sassy Mama’s Guide To Superfoods – What Exactly Are They?!
- Wholesome Rawnola Bars – and Why Breakfast is King for The Whole Fam!
- 6 Easy Ways to Detox At Home
- My 3 French-inspired Food Resolutions For Mamas and Bubs and an Easy Peasy Soup Recipe