Did you know that turmeric is super anti-inflammatory for the body – perfect if you have a cough, cold or general inflammation in the body.
- 400g organic curly kale
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp high mineral salt
- 2 TBS organic cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- de-stem the kale leaves and rip into bite sized pieces (save the steps for juicing!)
- in a big bowl, add the seasoning to the leaves
- massage the seasoning into the kale for 5-7 minutes until each leaf is well covered
- place in a dehydrator on 115 degrees c for 8 – 12 hours or until dry and crispy for a raw version, OR
- place in a pre-heated oven and bake on 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12- 15 mins.
- serve with your favourite type of yogurt – we love to use home-made coconut yoghurt!