So my baby daughter decided eating yoghurt on spoons now only ends-up one way, in the hair! So i needed a new plan and had been maiking ice-pops with our beloved vegan coconut yoghurt for a while - this was the next step!
Takes minutes to make and is a super handy snack to have on hand.
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt or yoghurt of choice
- 1/4 cup mixed berries – you can use frozen berries
- simply drizzle the yoghurt onto baking paper laid over a flat tray or baking tray (make sure it will fit in your freezer)
- sprinkle your berries over the top
- place in the freezer for about 3-4 hours or until set fully
- remove and bash with a heavy piece of kitchen cutlery like the end of a knife