If there is anything I love more than chocolate, it’s chilli chocolate – lol! The chilli really lifts the chocolate to provide a hot little treat, in all senses of the word hot.
1 large slab or bark / 25 – 30 pieces or about 6 bars of chocolate (to be shared, not eaten alone!)
- 1/2 cup melted cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flower sugar – powdered
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (cold-pressed, melted)
- 1/4 cup dried organic goji berries
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs – for extra texture
- 1/4 – 1 tsp chilli powder – to your taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp high mineral salt - to your taste
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- melt the cacao butter bain-marie style
- add the butter, cacao powder, sugar, coconut oil, cinnamon and chilli into a high speed blender and blend until you have a smooth mixture
- pour the liquid chocolate into a bowl and stir in the berries and nibs
- pour the mixture into a lined (baking paper) baking tray if you’d like to create a large slab of chocolate bark, or into chocolate bar molds – it’s up to you!
- chill in the fridge until it’s set - for at least 2 hours – you can also use a freezer for a quicker result